follow ashley on instagram @ogyogini AND @infinitesourceyoga

follow ashley on instagram @ogyogini AND @infinitesourceyoga
Funky Pinchmayurasana with scorpion variaton.


Ashley is available for private yoga & dance. Reach her by email at srimklimsrim@gmail.com

NAMASTE

Praise it

Praise it

love

love


Monday, September 12, 2011

Last Nite Class at Liberation Yoga

SEPT 12. 8 pm
LAST NIGHT CLASS AT LIBERATION YOGA
after 7 yrs of teaching in this sacred space I am taking a break to have my baby & passing
the torch to my good friend & wonderful teacher Noelle Beaugurea. She will take over the class starting next monday sept 19th.
This class has been so wonderful! I will miss you all so much. You are in my heart.
Please come tonite & soak in the energy of this new life in my belly about to be born onto our planet. 
Wish us well & please stay in touch. 
Bring a towel and come a little early if you can.
love you so much
always
Namaste~
ashley